Mamta Yadav UPSC topper, who got AIR 5 in UPSC CSE examination 2020, in her 2nd attempt. She scored total 716 in written, and in personality test she scored 168 in total. Thus, her final total score was 884. She is first girl in her village who went so far in education and secure a position after clear the Union Public Service Examination 2020. In this biography, you will learn Mamta Yadav UPSC Topper journey, dedication, hard work and desire for the preparation of UPSC CSE 2020. Her family meanwhile is proud of her for being the first girl in the village to have come far in the field of education.
In this article, you will come across all the information regarding Mamta Yadav UPSC, IAS Mamta Yadav, Mamta Yadav IAS Biography, Mamta Yadav UPSC Age, Mamta Yadav UPSC Optional Subject, Mamta Yadav IAS Age, Mamta Yadav IAS Village, Mamta Yadav IAS Qualification. Hope you will find the content helpful and useful.
|FULL NAME||MAMTA YADAV|
|RANK IN CSE||5|
|AGE (as per in 2022)||25|
|TOTTAL ATTEMPTS IN CSE||2|
|HOMETOWN/ CITY||BASAI VILLAGE, GURUGRAM|
Mamta Yadav IAS Biography
IAS Mamta Yadav UPSC topper lives in Basai village, in Gurugram. she is the first woman or girl in her village who studied this further and obtained a successful journey. her father, gave the credit for her journey to her mother. she graduated from Delhi, her 12th stream was science, and her favorite subject was physics which became her optional subject in the Civil Services Exam 2020 and got an All-India Rank 5. This was her second attempt; she scored from air 556 in 2019 to air 5 in 2020. her desire did not let her give up and she shines gracefully.Mamta first began her UPSC journey in 2019 when she cleared and passed the exam at rank 556. She was selected for the Indian Railways Personnel Services. However, this was not enough for her, and she began a second attempt at the IAS Examination with support from her family and well-wishers.
Mamta Yadav IAS Education
Mamta first began her UPSC journey in 2019 when she cleared and passed the exam at rank 556. She was selected for the Indian Railways Personnel Services. However, this was not enough for her, and she began a second attempt at the IAS Examination with support from her family and well-wishers.From the beginning of her school life, she is a brilliant student, especially in the science group, in the 10th class exam she scores 97% marks and she is the school’s topper in her school. In the class 12th exam, she scores 91% with science strim, again she became school topper After that she completed her B.Sc degree with 75% marks.She is the first IAS in her family. Mamta’s father Ashok Yadav works in a private company while her mother is a home-maker. She has an elder brother who works as an excise inspector and is currently posted in Kolhapur.
IAS Mamta Yadav is an inspiration to all those girls in her village who are still studying and learning. With this, she wants to serve society and improve society for the citizens a happy and safe place. Securing AIR 5 is extremely special for her as she appeared for this exam last year as well and secured AIR 556.
After getting selected, she started training for the Indian Railway Personnel Service. But Mamta was not satisfied with this. Therefore, she tried again, and this time tasted immense success by securing AIR 5.
IAS Mamta Yadav Marksheet
Mamta Yadav UPSC Optional Subject
Her optional subject was physics, she had science in her 12th stream, and she chose this subject because she has done her graduation in physics, so she feels confident in this subject that’s why she chose physics as her optional subject. Even she completes her B.sc degree in physics despite that she makes notes on this topic. In Optional- I paper- VI, she got 147 marks and in optional – II paper- VII she obtains 149 marks.
IAS Mamta Yadav UPSC Handwritten Notes
if you want Mamta Yadav’s UPSC handwritten notes then you can contact Guide2Success counsellor we will guide you in the right direction on how to get her all-subject notes, we provide all UPSC toppers handwritten notes for all subject contact us on WhatsApp or call us +91 7037395132
Mamta Yadav UPSC Preparation Strategy
- she studies for about herself up to 10-12 hours a day, and her daily study time from 8-10 hours. Mamta Yadav UPSC focused more on improving upon the subjects in which she had scored less in her previous attempt.
- she solves previous year exams of UPSC CSE. She specially focuses on those mistakes, she did in her first attempts thus she attempt 7-8 mock test of IAS. She also said that pervious year paper 2013 helped her a lot to achieve the AIR 5 in UPSC CSE examination.
- She focused on Current Affairs and UPSC GS- 1 Syllabus, which she could not cover in her previous attempt.
- Mamta recommends that when preparing for UPSC prelims, candidates must have a strong grasp on static knowledge.
- 1 newspaper and 1 magazine are enough, according to IAS Mamta Yadav, but she also adds that candidates must be thorough and diligent when using them for UPSC preparation.
- Candidates must also have a good grasp on current affairs not only with regard to India but also of the world in general.
- Mamta Yadav emphasizes on constant revisions done in the past months. This should continue even in the last 15 days of the exam. Abrupt changing of preparation of strategy will only lead to diminished focus.
- IAS Topper Satyam Gandhi UPSC Rank- 10, 2020, Marksheet, Age, Family, Education & Biography
- IAS Topper Apala Mishra UPSC Rank- 9, 2020, Marksheet, Age, Family, Education & Biography
- IAS Topper Shruti Sharma UPSC Rank, Marksheet, Age, Family, Education & Biography
- IAS Topper Jivani Kartik UPSC Rank- 8, 2020, Marksheet, Age, Family, Education & Biography
- IAS Topper Gamini Singla UPSC Rank, Marksheet, Age, Family, Education & Biography