Bihar Staff Selection Commission holds the CGL exam to choose candidates for several respectable positions. For those seeking stable job with the Bihar government, this test is a good opportunity. For each position covered by the BSSC CGL Recruitment, the commission offers a variety of openings. Under CGL, 32 positions are divided into categories A and B.
Table of contents:
- Information on BSSC exam
- How to apply for BSSC CGL exam?
- Eligibility criteria for BSSC CGL exam
- Exam pattern of BSSC CGL exam
- Test series on BSSC CGL exam
Information on BSSC exam
|Exam Conducting Body||Bihar Staff Selection Commission (BSSC)|
|Exam Name||BSSC CGL|
|Post Names||Secretariat Assistant, Malaria Inspector, Planning Assistant, Data Entry Operator Grade-C and Auditor|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Type of questions||Objective Type|
|Number of Questions||150|
|Marking Scheme||4 Marks|
|Negative Marking||1 Mark|
|Selection Process||Prelims & Mains|
How to apply for BSSC CGL:
- Go to http://www.ssc.bih.nic.in/ to access the BSSC’s main website.
- Press the new post button to finish the posting cycle.
- Candidates who are successfully enrolled will receive the post number and mystery key on their registered email address.
- Use your ability to log in, then click the “Apply Now” button.
- Successfully fill the application structure with unique and educational material. Upload in exceptional quality all necessary files, including the DOB presentation, 10+2 verification, picture, and signature.
- Complete the application by charging a portion of it using Net Banking, Debit Card, or Credit Card.
- Download a weak copy of the application structure near to the cost component receipt after the strong charge part for your future reference.
Before registering for the BSSC CGL Exam, consider the requirements. To apply for the test, contestants must have the required instructional skills and meet the age requirements.
The test is only open to Indian residents.
- Age limit
According to a warning from the authority, competitors applying for such positions must fit the age models. Following are the age measurements:
- Competitors likely reached the minimum age requirement of 21 years, and the maximum age for male applicants is 37 years, compared to 40 years for female up-and-comers.
- To the competitors who have a spot in the saved classification for a higher age breaking point of usage, age unwinding is suggested. For instance, the maximum age for up-and-comers in the SC/ST classification is 42 years old, whereas the maximum age for those in the OBC classification is 40 years old.
BSSC CGL Exam pattern
The three stages of the BSSC CGL Exam are the Preliminary Exam, the Main Exam, and the Interview. Up-and-comers must pass both the Preliminary and Main Exams in order to be selected. Candidates who pass the preliminary test are shortlisted for the main test, and those who pass the main test must also complete a personal interview. The final decision is made in light of performance in the preliminary, main, and meeting exams.
- Pattern of the BSSC CGL Prelims Exam
An objective qualifying exam, the BSSC CGL Preliminary Exam 2023 is a requirement for the position.The time allotted for the BSSC CGL Prelims is 2 hours and 15 minutes.The BSSC CGL Mains Exam will be open to those who pass the BSSC CGL Preliminary Exam.
|Topics||Number of Questions||Marks|
|General Science and Mathematics||50||200|
|Comprehension/ Logical Reasoning/ Mental Ability||50||200|
- Pattern of the BSSC CGL Mains Exam
The 2023 BSSC CGL Mains Exam will consist of two papers. Each exam would last the candidates two hours and fifteen minutes.
Paper 1 will be a language test in Hindi with 100 questions and a possible 400 marks. In paper 1, there will be a minimum qualifying mark of 30%, and only applicants who receive that score will be entitled to take paper 2. There will be a Paper 2 for the BSSC CGL Mains 2023 exam.
|Paper||Topics||Number of Questions|
|Paper 2||General studies||50|
|General science and mathematics||50|
Guide2success BSSC CGL exam test series to boost your preparation:
- The BSSC CGL Test Series would assist the applicants develop their time management abilities and increase their self-assurance.
- The most effective and advised strategy to get ready for the test is to take the BSSC CGL Test Series.
- These exams will benefit the applicants by giving them lots of practice and experience.
- Our subject-matter specialists, who have in-depth knowledge of the relevant field and subject, have created a particular exam series to provide candidates a hands-on learning experience.
Q. What to study in Current affairs for BSSC CGL exam?
Ans. The following topics are to be covered in current affairs:
- Summits and events of importance.
- International Recognition.
- Top of the globe.
- Leadership on a global scale.
- Reports from abroad.
- recommendations from international committees.
- Important sports organizations, events, and accolades from India and Madhya Pradesh.
- Information about the state of Bihar.
Q. What is the usual selection process of the BSSC CGL exam?
Ans. The selection is done through 4 major stages:
- Prelims exam
- Physical ability test
- Mains exam