IAS ANKITA JAIN, who was born in Agra, scored AIR-3 in the UPSC CSE examination 2020. She got 839 on the written test and 212 on the personality test and in the final total, she got 1051. This was her 4th attempt and she scored with flying colours. Her preparation strategy and dedication towards her goal did not leave her with disappointed. In this article, you will go through the journey of Ankita Jain UPSC topper and her preparation strategy and marksheet. Ankita Jain an IAS officer has become an inspiration to all those women and men who give up easily without giving it another try.
|RANK IN CSE
|AGE (as of 2021)
|TOTAL ATTEMPT IN CSE
Ankita Jain IAS Biography
Ankita Jain who was born in Agra but later on shifted to Delhi secured UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) AIR 3 in 2020. The result was released on September 26, 2021, at that time Ankita Jain IAS age was 28 years old. Although this was her 4th attempt in the Union Public Service Commission examination, she believes in a simple but powerful quote: – “never give up”, she means it and proves it to us. Ankita Jain IAS husband is IPS Abhinav Tyagi and in the Maharashtra cadre, he serves as an IPS officer.
Ankita Jain IAS Family Background
Ankita Jain married IPS (Indian Police Service) Abhinav Tyagi. Ankita Jain IAS husband is in the Maharashtra cadre he serves as an IPS officer. Vaishali Jain, younger sister of Ankita Jain also secured 21st rank in the civil services examination 2020 with her sister. She has hobbies of dancing, playing chess and cooking. She comes from a family of civil servants, so she has to make everyone proud with her performance. That is also one part that she was constantly hard working. She is the daughter-in-law of a doctor couple: – Dr Rakesh Tyagi and Dr Savita Tyagi.
IAS Ankita Jain Education
Ankita Jain is a B.Tech (Computer Science) graduate from Delhi Technological University (DTU). After graduation, she worked for 14 months in Bangalore at Qualcomm Private Limited. After receiving her GATE (General Aptitude Test in Engineering) score, she joined the Defense Research and Development Organization (DRDO) as a scientist. In her 1st attempt at the Union Public Service Commission examination in 2017 she couldn’t even clear the prelims. Afterwards in her second attempt in 2018 in the Union Public Service Commission examination she scored a rank of 270 and was posted in Mumbai for the prestigious post, of the Indian Audit and Accounts Services.
In her third attempt at the Union Public Service Commission examination 2018, she has very little time on hand. Due to this, she could not clear the exam. In preparation for the 2020 Union Public Service Commission exam, her optional subject was ‘Philosophy’ and scored well in the exam. During preparation for her Mains Exam, she got infected by COVID-19, but still didn’t give up easily. She was strong and mentally stable. Also, with her family’s support she overcame the situation.
IAS Ankita Jain UPSC Marksheet
Ankita Jain is a hardworking, enthusiastic and passionate woman. She believes in doing work with the help of time management and must have enough dedication towards her goal. She believes in doing something good for society, especially for children and women, who are suffering somewhere. Therefore, her hard work and dedication bring success to her door, and she obtains All India Rank – 3, in 2020, in Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Civil Services Exam (CSE) examination.
|GENERAL STUDIES – I (PAPER- II)
|GENERAL STUDIES – II (PAPER- III)
|GENERAL STUDIES – III (PAPER – IV)
|GENERAL STUDIES – IV (PAPER- V)
|OPTIONAL -I (PHILOSOPHY) (PAPER – VI)
|OPTIONAL – II (PHILOSOPHY) (PAPER – VII)
IAS Ankita Jain UPSC Aspiration
Ankita Jain UPSC Aspirations Union Public Service Commission topper Ankita Jain’s aspiration is to work for the children’s and women’s development. She said in an interview ” I want to work in the future for children and women’s development. Children are the future and working for them would mean building our future for the health among women is one of the key deterrents and I would like to work in this domain”. Due to this she was highly focused and motivated throughout her journey and tackled all the impediments in her way. She wants to make life better for poor children who can’t afford to go to school and study. This inspired her to go for civil services and be devoted to the betterment of the Indian future.
IAS Ankita Jain UPSC Handwritten Notes
if you want Ankita Jain’s UPSC handwritten notes then you can contact Guide2Success counsellor we will guide you in the right direction on how to get her all-subject notes, we provide all UPSC toppers handwritten notes for all subjects contact us on WhatsApp or call us +91 7037395132
ANKITA JAIN UPSC STRATEGY
● Ankita Jain used to learn from her mistakes and in her 4th attempt she focused on her weaknesses and worked on them. Also, she uses the IAS syllabus as a guiding tool for her exam preparations.
● According to her time management is an important key to success in the Union Public Service Commission exam. One’s hard work and dedication towards a goal will lead them to success, she also includes.
● A person can manage work and preparation only because he/she must focus on what they should do in the given time and how to manage that. And she is a big example of it. As she was preparing for her Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Civil Services Exam (CSE) exams in 2020. While working in the Indian Audit and account services.
● She built her base knowledge with the help of the National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) books from 6th to 12th standard.
● Ankita Jain regularly studied for at least 6 hours daily and made notes. And revise them constantly let her crack Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Civil Services Exam (CSC) Examination 2020
- UPSC Civil Sеrvicеs Prеlims Rеsult 2023 introducеd: Chеck Your Succеss!
- Mick Jagger Net Worth, Children, Wife, Age, Height, Young, Family & Complete Biography
- Samantha Woll: Detroit Synagogue President Found Murdered
- Kamaru Usman Net Worth, Height, Wife, Record, Age, Weight, Family & Complete Biography
- BSSC CGL Exam Test Series | Guide2Success 2023/24