Who is Deepak Rawat?
Deepak is an IAS officer from Uttarakhand of India of the 2007 batch. He secured the 12th rank in the UPSC examination of 2007. Deepak was born on November 24, 1977. He is currently serving as commissioner of Kumaon.
|FULL NAME||Deepak Rawat|
|DATE OF BIRTH||24 November 1977|
|RANK IN CSE||AIR 12|
|TOTAL ATTEMPTS IN CSE||3|
|NET WORTH||$30 Million|
|HUSBAND/WIFE||Wife – Vijeta Singh|
|GRADUATION||Hansraj College, Delhi|
Brief Information on IAS Deepak
Table of Content:
- Deepak Rawat Biography
- Deepak Rawat IAS Education
- Deepak’s Family
- Deepak Rawat IAS Posting
- IAS Deepak UPSC Handwritten Notes
- IAS Deepak Preparation Strategy
Deepak Rawat Biography
He was born on 24 November 1977 in Mussoorie in the state of Uttarakhand, India. Deepak Rawat age is 46 years old now. His zodiac sign is Libra.
His net worth is $200 Million. Deepak Rawat salary is more than $60,000,00. His hobby is singing, listening to music, birdwatching and reading. In addition, he had a strong desire to work as a scrap dealer and was very interested in gathering scraps like old watches, used polish boxes, worn-out utensils, etc. Deepak Rawat IAS contact number is 05942-235750.
Deepak Rawat IAS Education
At Mussoorie’s St. George’s College Barlowganj, Deepak finished his education. Despite his opposition, he was forced by his family to study science in his secondary classes. In contrast, he chose arts over science for his advanced studies. He relocated to Delhi from Mussourie to continue his higher education, where he was admitted to Delhi University’s Hansraj College. After graduating in history from Delhi University’s Hansraj College, he showed an early interest in electrical devices. He attended Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) for his post-graduate MPhil in History.
Deepak became self-sufficient when his father ceased giving him money when he was 24 years old. As soon as the JRF results were announced, he began receiving 8000 rupees per month as a stipend to assist him to meet his expenses. Deepak, on the other hand, had always had big ambitions. During his graduate studies, he encountered many Biharis and decided to take the UPSC examination.
Later, while Deepak Rawat IAS batch 2007 was there learning in Delhi, he met some Bihar students and was motivated by them to get ready for the UPSC Exam by them. If not for the civil service, he would have pursued a job in journalism. He failed in both of his first two UPSC tries, though. Despite passing the test on his third try, he was unable to advance to the rank required to become an IAS official. On his third attempt, after rehearsing for the test, he finally achieved the required rank to become an IAS officer.
Deepak Rawat Family
Deepak Rawat IAS officer was born into a family of Rajput Kshatriya. He experienced a major life change when he was 24 years old. His father asked him to make his own pocket money after ceasing to give him any. After that, he began to support himself independently, and ultimately, under pressure, he began to register for UPSC exams.
Deepak Rawat wife Vijeta Singh. While completing his graduation from Hansraj College, he met his wife. Both fell in love and married soon after meeting. Deepak Rawat IAS wife has served as a Metropolitan Magistrate at the Patiala House Court in Delhi and is an official in the judicial services. He is the father of two children – a son Divyansh and a daughter named Dirisha.
Deepak’s IAS Posting
Deepak succeeded in the UPSC Exam in 2007 and secured the 12th rank. After finishing his training at the Lal Bahadur Shastri National Academy of Administration (LBSNAA) in Mussoorie, he was appointed an IAS officer of the Uttarakhand Cadre. Since then, he has performed numerous services for the nation, especially for the state of Uttarakhand.
Deepak Rawat DM of Bageshwar from 2011 to 2012, the managing director of Kumaon Mandal Vikas Nigam from 2014 to 2017, the district magistrate of Nainital in 2017, and the district magistrate of Haridwar in 2017.
Deepak was appointed by the Uttarakhand government to the positions of MD-PTCUL, MD-UPCL, and Director-Uttarakhand Renewable Energy Development Agency. He is presently the commissioner of Kumaon.
IAS Deepak UPSC Handwritten Notes
If you want Deepak’s handwritten notes then you can contact Guide2Success counsellor we will guide you in the right direction on how to get his all-subject notes, we provide all UPSC toppers handwritten notes for all subjects contact us on WhatsApp or call us +91 1031395132.
IAS Deepak Preparation Strategy
UPSC preparation, in IAS Deepak opinion, is given below:
- The most important factor, according to Deepak, is not amenable to any sensible plan. The three essential components for passing any test are consistency and determination. Determination is crucial because once an objective is set, it must be fully pursued. You must have the willpower to overcome every obstacle and accomplish your objective, regardless of what life throws at you. You can never succeed if you are inconsistent. You must maintain your work and maintain your focus.
- Any person who has knowledge of the exam and some personal experience is needed to provide the proper guidance, whether it be a teacher, a family member, or someone else. Because your personality will be tested during the UPSC interview round rather than your information.
- Candidates must administer as many mock exams as they can after finishing study. The Vajiram Insights mock exam series is excellent. Nearly all of the UPSC qualifiers have recommended this exam series, so it must be taken. In addition to mock exams, the prior year’s papers should be carefully completed.
- Finally, picking an optional subject is an important choice. You must choose a topic that satisfies the requirements listed below. You must first be interested in and knowledgeable about the topic. It is preferable to choose a topic from your high school or graduation because you have already gained a solid understanding of it. Second, it will save you time by avoiding the need to learn about unrelated topics if the optional subject is related to your primary subject.
Deepak of the Uttarakhand cadre was born on 24 November 1977. He completed his BA in History from Hans Raj College, Delhi University. His wife is Vijeta Singh. Deepak Rawat current posting is as the commissioner of Kumaon.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Q1. What is Deepak’s age?
Ans: He is 46 years old.
Q2. Where was Deepak born?
Ans: Deepak was born in Mussoorie in the state of Uttarakhand.
Q3. What was the name of Deepak’s children?
Ans: Deepak’s daughter’s name is Dirisha and his son’s name is Divyansh.
- UPSC Civil Sеrvicеs Prеlims Rеsult 2023 introducеd: Chеck Your Succеss!
- Mick Jagger Net Worth, Children, Wife, Age, Height, Young, Family & Complete Biography
- Samantha Woll: Detroit Synagogue President Found Murdered
- Kamaru Usman Net Worth, Height, Wife, Record, Age, Weight, Family & Complete Biography
- BSSC CGL Exam Test Series | Guide2Success 2023/24