Shruti Sharma UPSC topper AIR-1, 2021 secured 1105 marks out of 2025 in her second attempt. She is a resident of the Bijnor district in Uttar Pradesh. The results of the UPSC exams 2021, were out in September 2022. Interestingly, all three positions in UPSC CSE 2021 were secured by women candidates. Ankita Agarwal scored AIR 2 and Gamini Singla got AIR 3. Shruti Sharma’s dream as an IAS officer is to bring many changes to the welfare of society and the people around her. She is thankful to those who support her in the UPSC preparation journey. Shruti Sharma UPSC age is 26 years old, and her optional subject was history.
In this article you will get to know more about Shruti Sharma’s UPSC journey, Shruti Sharma’s IAS Biography, Shruti Sharma UPSC mark sheet, Shruti Sharma UPSC age, Shruti Sharma UPSC topper, Shruti Sharma IAS officer, Shruti Sharma IAS education, Shruti Sharma UPSC optional subject, Shruti Sharma UPSC result and Shruti Sharma UPSC preparation strategy.
|FULL NAME||SHRUTI SHARMA|
|UPSC EXAM YEAR||2021|
|RANK IN CSE||AIR 1|
|TOTAL ATTEMPTS IN CSE||2|
|MARITAL STATUS||NOT KNOWN|
|HOMETOWN/ CITY||BIJNOR, UTTAR PRADESH|
Shruti Sharma UPSC Topper Biography
Shruti Sharma was born in Delhi. Her family belongs to Basta village in Chandpur Tehsil of Bijnor district, Uttar Pradesh. She did her primary education from kindergarten to fifth grade at Cambridge primary school in Delhi. Then she enrolled in the Sardar Patel Vidyalaya in Delhi for further education. During her school days, she was a member of the student executive. For organizing various school events she was appointed as the secretary of cultural affairs.
Shruti Sharma pursued her Bachelor of Arts in history in Delhi at St Stephen’s College. She chose humanities as her 11th and 12th stream. In her college time, most of her days were spent participating in numerous types of debates like conventional debate parliamentary debate and turn quote style of debating. After that, for her post-graduation, she joined Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) but soon dropped out of it. Later, she enrolled in the Delhi school of economics, for MA in sociology, in New Delhi.
Shruti Sharma’s hobbies are reading books, exploring new cultures, and watching movies. She believes in diversity, and this is the reason that she loves to learn new things, languages and cultures. In an interview, she said that she tried to learn the Urdu language. Her favorite poets are Sarveshwar Dayal Saxena and Dushyant Kumar.
Shruti Sharma UPSC Topper Family Background
Shruti Sharma’s great-grandfather, Dayaswaroop Sharma, was a doctor, who lived in Athai, Chandpur. Her grandfather was also a well-known doctor named Devendra Dutt Sharma. Shruti’s father runs a construction consultancy firm and also, and he is an architect, in Delhi, named Sunil Dutt Sharma. In his native town, Basta Sunil also oversees a local school named Bal Gyan Niketan school.
Shruti’s parental uncle Yagya Dutt and her cousin’s sister are also doctors. So, Shruti Sharma belongs to a family of engineers and doctors. And she is the only member of her family who opted for humanities and studied history. Shruti’s mother, Rachna Sharma, is a teacher and she comes from Bulandshahr. Her younger brother represents Uttar Pradesh in U25 cricket as a cricketer.
Shruti Sharma UPSC Education Background
Shruti Sharma pursued her Bachelor of Arts in history in Delhi at St Stephen’s College. She chose humanities as her 11th and 12th stream. In her college time, most of her days were spent participating in numerous types of debates like conventional debate parliamentary debate and turn quote style of debating. After that, for her post-graduation, she joined Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) but soon dropped out of it. Later, she enrolled in the Delhi school of economics, for MA in sociology, in New Delhi. She started her preparation for the civil service examination at Jamia Mallya Islamia Residential Coaching Academy (RCA) during her MA.
IAS Shruti Sharma UPSC Marksheet
|ESSAY (PAPER- I)||132|
|GENERAL STUDIES- I (PAPER- II)||119|
|GENERAL STUDIES- II (PAPER- III)||128|
|GENERAL STUDIES- III (PAPER- IV)||108|
|GENERAL STUDIES- IV (PAPER- V)||139|
|OPTIONAL- I (HISTORY) (PAPER- VI)||150|
|OPTIONAL- II (HISTORY) (PAPER- VII)||156|
Shruti Sharma UPSC Optional Subject
Shruti Sharma’s optional subject was history for the Union Public Service Commission examination 2021. She claims that she has had a high interest in history since her schooling; thus, she chose history as her optional subject. She believes that one should opt for their optional subject as their interesting subject in the UPSC examination. So, he/she will make notes easily and also understand the concepts clearly.
IAS Shruti Sharma UPSC Handwritten Notes
if you want Shruti Sharma’s UPSC handwritten notes then you can contact the Guide2Success counsellor who will guide you in the right direction on how to get her all-subject notes, we provide all UPSC toppers handwritten notes for all subjects contact us on WhatsApp or call us +91 7037395132
Shruti Sharma UPSC Preparation Strategy
Shruti Sharma has a very different journey as The UPSC candidate. She didn’t follow the suggestions suggested by people to her. Instead, she followed the techniques and strategies suitable for her schedule and her preparation for the UPSC examination.
- Her preparation began 4 years ago by studying NCERT for the UPSC exam.
- For current affairs, her preparation is highly focused on news and most of the attention was on what is happening in the country and internationally. Also reading newspapers regularly helps her in UPSC preparation.
- She also took a few online tests to help her get enough practice. Also, it increases her idea of getting to know what kind of questions she will face before the actual exam.
- The notes she prepared helped her a lot in revising vast concepts easily and in less time.
- Her centre of attention was answering writing practice for the Mains exam. Also, she took help from the internet and cleared her concepts from the internet.
- She also claims that it is very important to know what to choose for the optional subject in the UPSC mains exam. Because the two optional papers account for 500 marks. Hence, she took history as an optional subject in the UPSC mains exam.
- Her success mantra was to have patience.
- Shruti’s focus was not on the number of hours of study but on the quality of learning she had.
- She made her study schedules but kept her sources limited during revision. She did not look up new books or study material.
- Her advice is to go through the previous year’s UPSC Prelims question papers. So that one can get an idea about the nature of the questions asked in the UPSC CSE exams.
- UPSC Civil Sеrvicеs Prеlims Rеsult 2023 introducеd: Chеck Your Succеss!
- Mick Jagger Net Worth, Children, Wife, Age, Height, Young, Family & Complete Biography
- Samantha Woll: Detroit Synagogue President Found Murdered
- Kamaru Usman Net Worth, Height, Wife, Record, Age, Weight, Family & Complete Biography
- BSSC CGL Exam Test Series | Guide2Success 2023/24
Last Updated:- 22-Oct-2023