IAS Topper Jivani Kartik UPSC Rank- 8, 2020, Marksheet, Age, Family, Education & Biography
Gujarat native Jivani Kartik Nagjibhai cracked the UPSC CSC examination and got AIR 8 in 2020. He has three attempts. Also, he is an IIT mechanical engineer. He got 94th rank in the 2018 UPSC examination on his second attempt. Although, he selected as an IPS. But still appeared for the exam again and got 8th rank. His dream is becoming an IAS officer; he completed it through dedication and hard work.
Jivani Kartik Nagjibhai shares his plan of preparation and strategies through which he cracked the UPSC exam. Also, he advises all the Union Public Service Commission aspirants for the preparation of the examination.
In this article you come across the journey of AIR 8 UPSC CSE 2020 aspirant, Jivani Kartik Nagjibhai, Jivani Kartik Nagjibhai UPSC mark sheet, Kartik Jivani UPSC, Kartik Jivani IAS, Karthik Jivani IPS, Jivani Kartik Nagjibhai UPSC optional subject, Jivani Kartik Nagjibhai strategy, Jivani Kartik Nagjibhai UPSC rank.
|JIVANI KARTIK NAGJIBHAI
|RANK IN CSE
|TOTAL ATTEMPTS IN CSE
|HOMETOWN / CITY
Jivani Kartik Nagjibhai Biography
On 29 September 1994, Jivani Karthik nagjibhai was born in Surat, Gujarat, when Surat was battling the plague. Dr Nagjibhai Jivani, his father a pathologist, runs a laboratory in Surat. From first to eighth standard Jivani Kartik Nagjibhai studied in Gujarati medium and after eighth, he studied in English medium in Surat. After scoring good marks in the 12th science stream, Kartik also passed the JEE examination. And then he completed his college in the Mechanical field at IIT Mumbai.
Kartik’s first attempt was in 2017 for the UPSC exam. He cleared the prelims on the first attempt but failed to clear the mains due to his poor marks in GS. But in 2018 he tried again; he didn’t give up and secured AIR 94. An IPS officer of the Gujarat branch, Jivani Kartik Nagjibhai, made his city and family proud by obtaining All India Rank 8 in the UPSC exam. He set a record for the highest rank achieved from Gujarat, in the record of the State’s Civil Service examinations on his third try. Then he again appeared for the exam. He wants to become an IAS officer, so he tried thrice.
Jivani Kartik Nagjibhai UPSC topper also opted for other exams and cleared them. He got the third rank in the Indian forest service examination and got rank 94 in the Civil Service examination 2018. S R Rao was Kartik’s inspiration. He is a former IAS who did an excellent job at the time when Surat was battling with Plague in 1994. His optional subject was Geography and recommends NCERT books for preparation as the first option.
Jivani Kartik Nagjibhai Education
He was born in Surat, Gujarat. And did his schooling till Class 12th in his hometown. He mentioned in an interview that his school medium was Gujrati. After that, he went to IIT Bombay and pursued BTech in Mechanical Engineering. He passed out in 2016.
Then in 2017, he gave his first UPSC exam. In his first attempt, he cleared the Prelims but was unable to clear the Mains due to his poor marks in GS. Also in 2018, he tried again and secured an AIR 94. In 2018, he gave 3 exams in total.
Jivani Kartik Nagjibhai UPSC Marksheet
IAS Jivani Kartik Nagjibhai UPSC Marksheet is as follows: –
Jivani Kartik Nagjibhai Optional Subject
Jivani Kartik Nagjibhai UPSC optional subject was Geography in the UPSC CSE examination 2020. He recommends NCERT books for preparation for the UPSC examination. His dedication and hard work bring him to the door of success. He took a blank notebook and noted down all the important points in around 50 pages.
IAS Jivani Kartik Nagjibhai UPSC Handwritten Notes
if you want Jivani Kartik Nagjibhai’s UPSC handwritten notes then you can contact Guide2Success counsellor we will guide you in the right direction on how to get his all-subject notes, we provide all UPSC toppers handwritten notes for all subject contact us on WhatsApp or call us +91 7037395132.
Jivani Kartik Nagjibhai Preparation Strategy
Jivani Kartik Nagjibhai shares his plan and preparation strategy. He used to study for 10 hours daily with proper time management. According to him, nighttime is good for studying. He includes that one should always believe in their main strengths and improve their weaknesses also. It will help you in your preparation for the UPSC exam.
Some Tips from him are as follows: –
- He believes not to copy others; one can have an idea of preparation from others strategy, but it is not sufficient. You have to make your own strategy for the preparation of the UPSC exam based on the knowledge you have and what you have yet to learn, your capabilities and your conditions.
- In 2017, he did not pursue for any coaching to give the UPSC exam. But in 2018, he attend a quality improvement program. Jivani Kartik Nagjibhai highily focuses on preparing the notes by himself. Making notes is very essential in UPSC IAS preparation. It will not let to waste your time and energy in the wrong way.
- Jivani Kartik Nagjibhai next added that aspirants always choose subjects which are based on their preferences. He advised that never choose a subject by copying others in preparation of UPSC exam.
- Jivani Kartik Nagjibhai says Time management is the main factor of the UPSC IAS preparation. Manage your study time in according to your preferred subjects. Focus on the tough part of subjects first from the syllabus. It will make your preparation a little easier.
- Aspirants must read newspapers daily for current affairs preparation in UPSC exam. NCERT book helps to prepare for clearing the base and current affairs so aspirants can refer NCERT books for UPSC IAS preparation.
- Refer and solve previous year question papers for better knowledge of time management and pattern specially.
- UPSC Civil Sеrvicеs Prеlims Rеsult 2023 introducеd: Chеck Your Succеss!
- Mick Jagger Net Worth, Children, Wife, Age, Height, Young, Family & Complete Biography
- Samantha Woll: Detroit Synagogue President Found Murdered
- Kamaru Usman Net Worth, Height, Wife, Record, Age, Weight, Family & Complete Biography
- BSSC CGL Exam Test Series | Guide2Success 2023/24